Thanks to their experience and the use of cutting-edge technologies, CIMA
engineers have created computerised systems with infinite configuration
options to improve the operation and management of liquid feeding in pig
These user-friendly programs are a farmer’s everyday tool that allows
for technical, economic and management evaluations,reports on
consumption, feed yield, weight gain and updated pen situation.
These systems interface with the most popular electronic devices
(cell phones and tablets), thereby allowing operators to manage
the system even remotely.
CIMA manufactures a diaphragm valve designed to distribute LIQUID FEED to pigs.
The VALVE body and cover are made of stainless steel and, in over 20 years, none of the thousands of valves installed
have evershown signs of wear.
Their special rubber diaphragm was carefully designed to ensure
proper operation and corrosion resistance.
The CIMA VALVE is available in 2 versions:
90° VALVE with a 90° radius between the inlet and the outlet.
This solution was designed to ensure valve cleanliness, keeping it free
from any feed residue to prevent contamination when using medicated feed.
180° VALVE with a 180° radius between the inlet and the outlet.
This solution was designed to replace manual valvesin existing systems
with main lines and descents suitable for automation.
With the appropriate adjustments, the diaphragm valves manufactured
by CIMA can be easily installed onall types of feeding systems.
To meet the requirements of heavy pump usage in ad libitum feeding
systems operating 24 hours a day, CIMA has created a series of special
electropumps for liquid feed delivery.
These electropumps, which are made of stainless steel, are highly reliable
with little wear over time. In particular:
PUMP BODY made with high-thickness molten stainless steel
IMPELLER made with high-thickness molten stainless steel
electric motor output SHAFT made of wear-resistant stainless steel.
We pay special attention to every component of the feeding system.
Even the tiniest parts must pass strict reliabilitytests inside the piggeries.
SOLENOID VALVES made in such a way as to withstand the harse environments in which they are installed, with stannless steel parts
and manual opening button control.
ELECTRICAL WIRE PROTECTION BOX
with secure and hermetic closing system ensured by stainless
steel socket head cap screws.
Polymeric trough level PROBES with a stainless steel rod core
secured to the droppipe.
MIXING: even the mixing shaft installed inside the tanks ismade of stainless steel
with specially-shaped blades to ensure evenness of the ingredients in the mixture.
LINE SHUT-OFF BALL VALVES designed for liquid feed transit with pneumatic actuator.
These valves have flanges to facilitate installation on delivery
and return manifolds.
Preparation tank outlet FILTER which traps foreign bodies.
This filter is made of stainless steel and has an easy and quick
opening system to facilitate cleaning operations.
Over thirty years of experience in the design,
manufacture and maintenance of liquid pig feed systems
makes every CIMA system component highly reliable::
• electronics specifically designed for this industry
• sturdy mechanics
• pneumatic systems designed to operate in piggeries
• electric cabling protected to prevent oxidation and attacks by rodents. Nothing is left to chance.
These fundamental factors make CIMA the perfect partner for pig farmers looking for high-quality and reliable equipment made in ITALY.
We provide solutions, such as:
• Manual liquid feeding systems: preparation and distribution are taken care of by operators with the support of displays installed in the kitchen and in the pig pens, enabling for the weight of liquid feed to be checked during preparation and delivery to the troughs.
• Semiautomatic liquid feeding systems: preparation is managed automatically by a control unit, whilst distribution is controlled manually by operators using the monitors placed inside the pig pens to check the weight dispensed to the individual troughs.
• Automatic rationed feeding systems: managed by software specifically designed to ensure a diet for pigs that meets the farmers’ requirements.
• Automatic ad libitum feeding systems: managed by specific software that controls preparation and distribution throughout the day. This ensures fresh liquid feed in the troughs at all times, thereby allowing pigs to reach their genetic potential for maximum growth.